Designation: Associate Software Engineer-Python
Years of experience required: 2+ Years
Qualification Required: MCA/B.E./B.Tech. degree (e.g. in computer science or information technology)
- Supporting users at global level for different electronics software development tools like requirements management, source code management, change request management tools and development of make files and scripts to improve processes and level of automation
- Script/tool development using Python and Java, e.g. for metric collection of rule check purpose
- Execution of Standard Support Cases defined (ALM tool/Code Beamer, GIT, Jenkins) based on predefined work instruction
- Execution of Non-standard support cases for (ALM tool/Code Beamer, GIT, Jenkins)
- Experience in programming in Java and/or Python for console applications
- Basic knowledge in build systems like make and compilers (C/C++)
- Good knowledge on in supporting ALM tools as user admin
- Good knowledge on software development life cycle
- Good written and verbal communication skills to be able to communicate with global users
- Nice to have: Knowledge on Software configuration management tools e.g. GIT.
- Nice to have: Knowledge in continuous integration (CI) using Jenkins.
- Nice to have: Knowledge of regular expressions.
- Nice to have: Knowledge in embedded systems programming in C/C++