Designation: L3 Operation Lead- Atlassian
Years of experience required: 6-9 Years
No. Of Position: 2
Role & Responsibility: Core experience in Atlassian tool administration & DevOps support.
DevOps, Application & Networking:
- Proficiency in Technologies such as Linux, networking, application migration, Jenkins, Ansible or similar skills beyond regular / basic coding knowledge
- Hands on in design/implementation, migration / development application.
- Successful technical consulting and architecture engagements with large-scale SaaS environment
- Domain experience in Automotive Vertical
- Experience in developing Innovative and Transformative solutions across technologies like – CI/ CD pipeline,
- Should possess Business communication and cross-group collaboration skills
- Added advantage to have micro services or similar platform architecture based application design
- Functional knowledge on Jira, confluence Technical and functional knowledge on Bit bucket , Bamboo, crucible, Enterprise Tester, Sonarqube, Nexus, J Frog Artifcatory, Opsview,
- Monitoring the production environments by performing regular monitoring of alerts
- Touch base with different teams and implementing Continuous Integration for their projects.
- Working on BAU activities including system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all services, reviewing system and application logs
- Administration and implementing of CI tools, Supported the code builds by integrating with tools
- Source code management by pushing, pulling, creating repositories, commit and repository polling through CI tool Bamboo
- Experience in ITIL methodology like Incident, Problem and change management etc.
- Demonstrate a technical leadership during migration, deployment and BAU activities