Designation: Application Support Engineer - Atlassian
Years of experience required: 3-6+Years
Desired skills: Atlassian administration experience (Jira, Confluence etc.), Linux, Shell Scripting
No. Of Position:8-10
Role & Responsibilities are as follows:-
- Atlassian products implementation, customization, administration and support
- Maintain small / large deployments where we have users ranging from 100-2000 with up to 300 projects, spaces, build plans, repositories in the Atlassian tool stack
- Implement and maintain Continuous Integration and Deployment using Git with Bitbucket, Bamboo/Jenkins
- Providing Consultation, Support and Implementation on migration to Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence etc.) from tools such as ClearQuest, Redmine, Bugzilla etc.
- Should be able to install and maintain Atlassian tools for High Availability via Data Centre, version and setup load balancers for Scaling the application on-Demand
- Configuring the Firewall and Network Security features for the Servers
- Support user/application issues raised through support tickets/users
- Handle P1 issues raised through users or discovered through application monitoring
- Creation and Customization of new/existing Projects, Spaces, Build Plans, and Repositories in the respective tools.
- On-boarding of new users.
- Providing training for both end users and Project Administrators.
- Identifying areas of improvement and optimization of the Atlassian tools stack.
- Creation of Custom Post functions and triggers using Groovy Script in Atlassian
- Perform upgrades, fine tuning of a large installation of Atlassian Products
- Monitor and fix application server related issues
- Secure protocols for LDAP.
- Debug the logs for errors (appservers)
- Maintain Database Integrity and perform Checks and Backups
- Work on the Tasks for the projects assigned.
- Customization of workflows in Jira, migration of data from other tools to Jira and GIT
Necessary Skills (Must Have):
- 2-4 years of experience in Atlassian Tools Stack with expertise in Git and Jenkins/Bamboo.
- Hands on experience and expertise in Linux and Windows server and to be able to Install and maintain the applications in the respective servers.
- Should be familiar with Bash Scripting or any one scripting exposure to automate various maintenance requirements such as backup, restarting the services, integration with other servers etc. v
- Experience in Administration and application Deployment, integrating with other tools, handle process & workflow customization.
- Experience with Atlassian Products installation, configuration & administration
- Experience in designing and building new Jira Configuration Schemes & Workflows
- Good understanding of Dev Ops process (handling / configuring CI / CD tools chain)
- Strong experience on representing SDLC model on Atlassian tools, Git
- Experience in working with application server
- Knowledge any one of the RDBMS database
- Good working knowledge on LDAP, server performance tuning.