How does Optical Character Recognition add value to your business?
The workforce of the future is moving away from manual intervention. Anything that is repeatable is automated with seamless process workflows, artificial intelligence, and IT tools. 73% IT entrepreneurs are embracing digital automation tools to optimally deploy human resources for strategic and creative activities. Optical Character Recognition eliminates the need of human intervention in managing documentation and knowledge centers. OCR technology helps computers to read physical documents, handwritten files, and non-text formats and convert them into easy readable forms to drive efficiency in enterprise content management.
OCR solutions with a difference
With two decades of experience and expertise in the IT industry, MicroGenesis has offered solutions in various domains, including healthcare, automotive, retail, and manufacturing. Its solutions and services are highly-customized, which is spread across the globe.
MicroGenesis Techsoft is the platinum partner for Ephesoft and is expanding its global foot print across the globe. The smart document capture solution from Ephesoft completely automates financial data extraction process by removing manual compilation and organizing of relevant accounting data.
Our OCR solutions captures, cleanses, identifies, reviews, extracts, and validates the content. This centralized repository of useful content can be used for creating reports, gaining business insights, carrying out predictive analysis, and more.
What can MicroGenesis- Ephesoft OCR do?
MicroGenesis’ OCR can be integrated with various existing content management repositories (like SAP, Oracle, SharePoint, etc.) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
The salient features of MicroGenesis’ OCR solutions:-
- Captures all Kinds of Documents: The OCR can convert documents in paper and electronic data irrespective of structured, unstructured, and semi-structured formats.
- Eliminates Manual Processes: The OCR extracts information/data automatically from the source and reduces manual processes, which may lead to a larger percentage of errors.
- Verifies the Data against various Databases: The OCR cross verifies and matches the present data with the different data sources, schemas, and flexible maps.
- Provides Accurate Information: The OCR attaches fields, forms, and character level scores to the extracted data, which are the main indicators for the extracted data accuracy.
- Connects from Anywhere: The OCR information can be accessed from anywhere in the world as it is centralized with high-level security
Advantages of OCR
With MicroGenesis’ OCR solution, you can expect the following advantages:-
- Minimizes Errors: The OCR process is completely automated and accurate with the least percentage of errors. So, it can easily replace manual processes that are mostly error prone.
- Produces Large Volumes of High-quality Document: The OCR can receive, process, and release large volumes of good quality content and documents.
- Increases Productivity: The OCR process is seamless as the document capture and extraction can be streamlined. Also, the workflow is with high degrees of visibility. These contribute to the increase in productivity and eliminate manual processes.
- Decreases Labor Cost: As the MicroGenesis OCR solution can automatically capture and process information from structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data, the need for labor for the process can be reduced.
- Improves Accuracy: With lesser labor and manual process, the error percentage is minimized leading to highly accurate content, thereby, bringing down the processing time as well.
- Decreases Operation Cost: The MicroGenesis OCR is an electronic process that reduces the paper prints, storage space, and infrastructure. It can also help in optimized resource planning thereby, reduces the operations cost.
- Improves Accessibility: If you require a particular file at any point in time, then you can easily fetch and access it due to its centralized data storage, easy capture, and management solution. These features can easily recognize and index entire files leading to enhanced audit efficiency.
- Highly Customer-centric: The MicroGenesis is partnered with Kofax and Ephesoft for delivering highly customized, accurate, and quality document capture solutions.