Designation: Business Development Manager – Application Management Solutions
Years of experience Required:5-10Years
Developing new business opportunities, generating revenue and drive profitable growth for our Application Lifecycle Management, Dev Ops and IOT Solutions and Services through identifying, developing, negotiating, proposing and closing sales opportunities in the defined territory.
- Independently manage business development activities in the defined territory.
- Achieve and exceed assigned territory goals and revenue target.
- Plan and execute effective sales strategies and go-to-market activities.
- Create customer awareness and interest for our solutions and services.
- Identifying, qualifying, developing and closing potential sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage business relations with existing and new accounts.
- Build and maintain relationship with multi-level decision making contacts.
- Keep up to date knowledge of the assigned products and services.
- Prepare and conduct business value presentations to prospective buyers.
- Understanding customer’s decision making process (Budget, Authority, Need and Timeframe).
- Work collaboratively with the principal vendor and partner companies.
- Document and update all opportunities and activities in the CRM system.
- Provide timely report on all opportunities and activities to the Reporting/Group Manager.