Designation: Dev Ops Engineer
Years of Experience: 2-5Years
These are the key skills we expected from the candidate.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps with practical experience in end to end DevOps implementation.
- Should be able to implement and articulate DevOps principles and concepts both in terms of its practical as well as business driven value.
- Implemented DevOps frameworks both for On-Premises as well as Cloud Servers.
- Capable of creating DevOps architectures for clients after understanding their existing framework and creating a custom tool set best suited for their requirement.
- Capable of creating POCs for clients and do Pre-Sales
Technical Skills expected
- Expertise in Git is mandatory. ( Some Experience and knowledge in SVN is also expected)
- Should have good expertise in Shell/Bash Scripting
- Excellent knowledge and production experience in Scripting Languages such as Perl, Python or Ruby ( At least any one of them)
- Experience with Build / Release and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deploys for Java / .NET and SQL applications,
- Familiarity with Github, Bitbucket, Perforce and other source code control repository and versioning systems, essential
- Extensive Production level experience in at least two of the below tools for Configuration Management - Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Salt/OpsWorks/Beanstalk
- Proven Expertise in designing and implementing Scalable and Highly Available platform in AWS / Google Cloud/ Azure
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience using automated build tools (Jenkins, Hudson, CruiseControl, Teamcity etc). Jenkins experience essential.
- Experience with Bash and Ruby, Maven & Ant is mandatory.
- Familiarity with GitHub, Perforce and other source code control repository and versioning systems, essential.
- Familiarity with server monitoring and service monitoring tools like Nagios, XenOSS, New Relic, Data dog and CA tools. Knowledge of log analysis tools like Splunk is an advantage.
- Hand-on Experience in Docker and related Virtualization Technologies.
- Hands-on with Virtualization at Datacenter VMWare, AWS and IBM Clouds.
- Deep understanding of High Availability design approaches in AWS in the cloud and in the data center.
- Deep understanding of network and server Security concepts various services in AWS. – Configuring Load Balancers – Proxy Servers. etc.