Designation: Payroll Executive
Years of experience Required: 1-2Years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reconcile and confirm the accuracy of the payroll data.
- Handling Payroll, Reimbursements and Final Settlements, Calculation and allocation of CTC.
- Responsibility of quality check for monthly payroll processing, including verification of Inputs, manual checking of control reports and generating error free & timely outputs.
- Calculation and reconciliation of statutory compliances like Provident Fund, ESIC, Professional Tax, TDS, and Gratuity etc.
- Verification of salary reimbursement claims like Medical, LTA etc. and processing the same in compliance with the policy of Company.
- Coordinating with various departments for the smooth Payroll Processing Month on Month.
- Preparing reports required by the Client such as Department wise reports, Location wise PT report, variance report, comparative payroll summary.
- Providing data/prepare reports for statutory filings within the stipulated deadlines – Monthly, Quarterly and Annually.
- Employee query resolutions through mail responding, conducting helpdesks and helping in client queries.
- TDS Reconciliations month wise and taking care of quarterly ETDS returns, ETDS defaults checking & rectification.
- Reconciliation of form 16 data before issuing the Form 16s to the employees.
- Year-end activities like investment proof verification and approve of the same.
- Client Knowledge Manual preparation.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Form 16 generation & issuance
- Year-end reconciliation like Proofs Vs IT declarations, CTC Reco Vs Salaries paid and Salary paid Vs 24Q4 filing
- Having experience on TRACES online correction, returns & handling defaults.