Atlassian Solutions and Services
Atlassian solution partner overview
MicroGenesis is one of the leading Atlassian solution partners that offer enterprise software solutions and digital transformation services focusing on DevOps, SDLC, Agile, ITSM, and more. We extend Atlassian managed services to organizations of all sizes during their software development as well as delivery related challenges. We provide an extensive Atlassian consulting service starting from product consulting, project guidance, implementation, and systems integration to managed services. Our Atlassian solution engagement model is designed with the objective to enhance visibility, collaboration, productivity, and service quality for our clients.
Leverage industry best practices, tools and services that accelerates innovation at scale
A solution designed with agile Atlassian tools to cater to enterprise requirement
It is often challenging for organizations to create a collaborative environment to optimize business outcomes. By focusing on automation, collaboration, and efficiency, the Atlassian platform integrates with the existing systems to customize and optimize the expertise present internally. This enables seamless collaboration across all the teams present resulting in on-time service delivery
DevOps / DevSecOps
Enabling automation and continuous integration for the successful delivery of DevOps & DevSecOps solutions
Thriving to develop and deliver software with quality, reliability, and speed
IT Service Management
Building a faster and responsive IT service management for feasibility
Project and Portfolio Management
Enabling complete visibility of the projects and the portfolios within it
The success lies in organizing the teams and streamlining the business processes
Governance Risk and Compliance
Features to focus on
- Governance: Streamline governance by documenting and collaborating with powerful workflows to manage policies, tracking rules and regulations with Jira, Confluence, and extensions like; Comala, GDPR Compliance for Confluence, etc.
- Risk Management: Assess and manage risk within the business process. Induce tracking and collaboration using Jira, Confluence, and add-ons such as Risk Register, BigPicture, etc.
- Compliance Management: Consistent and continuous adherence to the changing regulations and compliance requirements through collaborative document creation, validation, and rules using Jira and Confluence and apps such as; GDPR Compliance for Confluence, etc.
- Centralized Security: Atlassian Tools include; Access and CROWD that provides enhanced security and centralized administration compliant with every Atlassian cloud product and user within an organization.
Reaping benefits Atlassian managed services
- Streamlined Governance: It ensures standardized practices, systems, and reporting capabilities across the organization by reducing traditional silos.
- Mitigates Risks: Through improved operational and strategic decision-making risk is mitigated. This generates higher revenue and lower operating margins benefiting the organization.
- Improved Project Visibility: Provides better visibility into the process development to help improve the overall efficiency within the enterprise management system.
- Quality Control: Commitment to quality control without compromising agility and their openness to collaboration and change.
Features of process management
- Automated Workflows: It helps in managing service requests with a flexible and powerful workflow engine in Jira Core, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, and extensions like; Comala, JMWE, JMCF, Etc. It is mainly applicable in areas such as; IT, HR, Operations, Sales, and Marketing.
- Team Collaboration: Enable a structured, collaborative approach to process documentation. It is managed with Confluence, Comala, and third-party apps such as; Slack, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Knowledge Management: It is accomplished through an agile and wiki-based approach in managing, organizing, and documenting the process in Confluence using apps such as; Comala, ScriptRunner, etc.
- Advanced Reporting: Augment standard Jira reporting with pivot table reports or custom calculation formulas using EazyBI extension.
The visible benefits
- Process Consistency: Atlassian services ensure consistency in the business processes while improving reliability and customer satisfaction.
- Improved Team Productivity: Team productivity is improved through automation of the workflow. It helps the internal teams to focus on solving issues and challenges for customers rather than investing time in repetitive works. This enables the teams to invest more time in learning and development.
- Cost Saving: An efficient workflow can eliminate ad-hoc work as well as errors, thus save timing and money. This makes the Atlassian solution cost-efficient.
- End-to-End Traceability: An efficient process management offers complete visibility of the process enabling end-to-end traceability for a robust solution.
Features that have importance
- Detailed structure: It is important to define organizational structure basis the existing project and portfolio to gain visibility across all projects within the enterprise. Detailed reports on PMO performance is visible with JIRA implementation strategy and extensions such as; BigPicture, Structure, eazyBI.
- Budget and time management: It makes planning work and tracking time and utilization of resources flawless. A detailed real-time report of the finances of the projects and portfolios with dashboards using Tempo planner, timesheets, and budgets enhances the robustness of the process.
- Knowledge Management: It is managed with an agile and Wiki-based approach. The focus is to manage, organize and process documentation within Confluence and also in extensions like; Comala and ScriptRunner.
- Team Collaboration: Improves documentation and team collaboration during reviews, tasks, and gathering approval with Confluence, Comala, Slack/ MS Team integration.
Benefits of a well-managed project and portfolio
- Improved Productivity: Productivity improvement has a direct effect on the utilization of resources and control on investments for each project.
- Enhanced Collaboration: It results in building a culture of shared responsibility, transparency, and efficient collaboration for faster feedback across projects.
- End-to-End Traceability: It improves complete portfolio visibility across all projects to gain access to fresh portfolio data and on-time valuable insights.
- Real-time Reporting: It provides realistic forecasts and metrics on projects, programs, and portfolios with stakeholders as well as team members.
Features to consider
- End-to-End incident management: This feature ensures tracking and managing of incidents with pre-determined SLAs, intuitive UI, and real-time reports via Jira Service Management, Opsgenie, and Status page.
- Problem management: Problem investigations and management is a key aspect of IT Systems and Services.
- Change Management: The change management feature ensures standard procedures are followed across the organization for efficiency and promptness of handling change requests with extensions for Jira Service Management, JMWE, and Script Runner.
- Knowledge Management: It focuses on creating service guides, run books, playbooks, technical knowledge base, and documentation in confluence and integration with Slack and MS Teams for efficient collaboration and management.
- Service Request Management: This enables the internal teams to handle a wide variety of service requests related to Facilities, HR, Finance, Transport, and Legal Service Management. It also confirms that the streamlined processes and information are shared with Jira Service Management at no additional cost.
- IT Asset Management: This feature helps in building sophisticated asset structures with automation and advanced reporting features using Jira Service Management Premium.
Benefits of Atlassian ITSM worth mentioning
- Accelerates Service Delivery: It enables a unified platform for cross-team collaboration across the organization for faster and effective issue resolution.
- Better User Experience: Improvement of customer interaction experience with the support center for a faster and efficient resolution that saves time. It also provides the right assets based on the requirement.
- Improved Asset Visibility: Ensure improvement of valuable asset visibility within the organization and processes through efficient tracking and monitoring system.
- Continuous Improvement: To bring continuous improvement, best practices are built around problem analysis. This enables the internal teams to respond on time and take action during the next service disruption.
- Contract Management: It enhances the scope of managing the software and hardware of customers efficiently apart from service contracts.
Innovation is the key to develop and deliver quality software. Timely delivery of high quality and cost-effective applications assures a cutting-edge over other organizations. Hence, there is a need for robust management tools to support the journey of enterprises towards building agile software development. Also, integrated tools and customized automation are leveraged powered by the Atlassian tools and platform to monitor and manage the lifecycle of the software or application to resolve challenges associated with developing complex projects or products.
Features of the agile ALM
- Requirements Management: In ALM requirements management the focus is on documentation and communication on the project requirement between team members and all stakeholders with technologies such as; Jira implementation strategy, Confluence, and other third-party apps like; Requirements Yogi, Comala, etc.
- Test management: Ensure delivery of quality code through the integration of testing tools within the Jira dashboard with test management extensions such as; Xray, Zephyr, and Selenium. Integration.
- Project Management: This feature ensures planning, tracking, and managing the software development projects in Jira consulting services through effective integration with project management apps like; BigPicture and Structure.
- Agile @ Scale: The agile at scale approach enhances the strategic connection between business and technology teams to align with the outcomes at the enterprise level.
- Build and Release Management: This feature covers planning, scheduling, and controlling of software builds across the various ecosystem with seamless integration between Jira implementation, Bamboo, Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins along with code quality checks, ensuring security vulnerability scans, and test automation.
Benefits of agile ALM
- Increased Efficiency: It boosts the speed of software development to establish agility and competitiveness within the development team and other enterprises.
- Enhanced Collaboration: ALM solutions enrich collaboration within teams with real-time communication and reviews between team members and stakeholders.
- Reliable Software Releases: By adopting agile practices and DevSecOps, organizations can deliver timely and secure solutions with a higher degree of customer satisfaction.
- Improved Quality: The ALM process encourages quality development, testing, and collaboration by dividing the project into manageable units.
- Real-time Visibility: It improves end-to-end traceability from issues to code and deployment while keeping everyone informed on any modification or change.
We being an IT consulting firm, indulge in an enterprise software solution as a part of Atlassian consulting services. Here, we leverage Atlassian tools to deliver the best DevOps & DevSecOps solutions. These solutions have become a key aspect of enterprise strategy among organizations targeting cutting-edge over their competitors.
DevOps/ DevSecOps services refer to the developmental, operational & security strategy enterprises invest in throughout the lifecycle of an application and Atlassian is the culture and collaboration layer of DevOps/ DevSecOps services. Atlassian services are compatible with all team sizes and industry types starting from IT services to software and technical counterparts to continuously build, test, and deliver software solutions with enhanced agility, reliability, and quality ensuring cost-efficiency in the process.
Features MicroGenesis stress on being an Atlassian solution partner:
- Developing in DevOps/ DevSecOps services: We plan, trace, and analyze the task history of our clients to enhance the efficiency of the software development projects and security within capacity, with Jira.
- Team Collaboration: We encourage proper documentation and efficient collaboration across teams to ease the approval process and the process of task completion. Hence, we strongly recommend Confluence, Comala, Slack/ MS Teams integration.
- Proactive service monitoring: We initiate proactive service monitoring with Opsgenie and StatusPage integrated with the monitoring tools such as; New Relic, Datadog, Nagios, Splunk, etc.
- Continuous Integration and Deployment: We leverage Industry Best practices for continuous integration tools that connect automated builds, tests, and releases with Bamboo, distributed version control system (Git), and code review with Bitbucket. We also help you integrate and manage open-source tools for the CI/CD pipeline to suit your business needs.
- Continuous Testing: Continuous integration testing is a part of every step of the delivery process with test case management solutions using Xray, Zephyr for Jira.
- Infrastructure Automation: Usage of Bitbucket for storing and version control of IAS code artifacts can extend your CI/CD execution via SCM/IAS tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform.
Considering the overwhelming benefits of Atlassian tools and services
- Integrated Platform – With continuous integration of tools, high quality, and reliable software solutions can be offered in no time.
- Business Agility – Enhances mutual collaboration, communication, and continuous integration in the agile ecosystem across teams.
- Enhanced Collaboration – Builds a culture of shared responsibility, transparency, and faster feedback supported by real-time communication between team members and stakeholders.
- Improved Team Productivity – With DevOps automation tools, repetitive tasks can be automated and the crucial deliverables can be better prioritized.
- Faster Deployment – Automation, continuous integration, and continuous delivery along with the quick feedback mechanism propagate efficient, faster, compliant and high-quality software releases consistently.
Atlassian: The top most Teamwork Software
Atlassian tools offer robust solutions to teams, from startup to an enterprise level. Atlassian managed services share a portfolio of products that helps teams around the world to work with software projects from concept to launch without glitches.
PLAN, TRACK, AND SUPPORT
CODE, BUILT and SHIP
Identity AND Security
Embrace our Atlassian managed services with the scope of amplifying your Atlassian environment. Enhance the experience with our certified expert services and result-driven approach.
The Atlassian consulting services and solutions offered by the MicroGenesis Professional Services team provides proven expertise and flexible options for clients to choose from. This helps to accelerate the success of the business process post-deployment of Atlassian tools. Each Atlassian service is different from the other due to the product uniqueness. Hence, our offering is also unique and customized for each of our clients. Starting from deployment, implementation, and delivery-related challenges, analysis of upgradation or migration needs, to guiding performance and optimization of existing applications; we ensure an exclusive experience for all our clients.
Assessment and Recommendations
We at MicroGenesis leverage our expertise and experience in Atlassian solutions through careful assessment of the resource and processes so that we can offer an appropriate recommendation. To begin with, we review in detail the goals, requirements, systems, processes, and benchmark performance to derive a solution best fit for the company ecosystem and to justify the investment on Atlassian services.
The following are the way we operate that enhances the scope of embracing Atlassian solutions.
- Identify the goals, requirements, and constraints to define the business case.
- Detailed analysis and assessment of the enterprise management system.
- Understand and become a part in rationalizing the Atlassian investments.
- Suggest recommendations basis observation on adopting Atlassian tools and best practices.
- Advice on purchase, upgrade and renewal of licenses and subscriptions post considering the budget to ensure cost-efficiency.
Despite years of extensive experience and knowledge on Atlassian solutions, we at MicroGenesis treat each deployment as unique. We sensitize with the fact that each client comes with specific organizational needs. Hence, we work closely with our clients to ensure that the implemented Atlassian tools are configured and optimized to maximize efficiency and productivity, thus, justifying the Atlassian investment.
The following are the pre-requisite of the implementation phase.
- The project, user roles, and workflow need to be defined and configured apart from gaining permissions and leveraging security.
- Deployment of Atlassian applications depending upon the requirement on the AWS, Azure, Google cloud, or on-premise.
- Provide documentation and orientation for both users and administrators to run the process seamlessly.
Integration and Migration Services
Are you planning to migrate or integrate your data from one platform to another? MicroGenesis has years of experience in migrating data safely ensuring cost-efficiency. We excel in Atlassian cloud migration that assures that the existing process and tools remain compatible with the Atlassian technologies and solutions. We use multiple approaches to reduce the production impact and down-time of your existing services. We leverage platform selection, planning, installation, configuration, and migration, through a robust project-based approach. Following are the processes we follow.
- Support end-to-end migrations from related 3rd party systems into the Atlassian ecosystem.
- Initiate migrations between Atlassian Cloud, Server, and Data Center.
- Maintain integration with 3rd party applications using existing plugins or custom plugin development.
- Enhance the scope of integration of Atlassian products with Marketplace applications.
Years of experience made us experts in the customization of the offered solution. Hence, we extend our complete support for customized functionality within the Atlassian service offering. Based on the requirements of our clients, we develop tailor-made add-on solutions for our clients to effectively integrate and collaborate.
- We recommend and develop custom plugins or initiate integration with third-party capabilities to meet unique business needs.
- We can customize or develop dashboards, structures, templates, and themes to create a customer success story.
Our flexible resourcing models ensure that certified experts are available for support on both short-term and long-term basis, to strengthen the team with real-time assistance and also compliment them in specific tasks such as coaching, performance tune-up, implementation, and maintenance of licensed software. The resourcing models are either hourly, daily, or every monthly.
Resilient and cost-effective managed support model to realize your ROI and maximize your VOI
Our managed support services offering ensures that the Atlassian tools and applications stay up-to-date with scheduled upgrades, regular maintenance, and everything that is needed for the software to be available optimally. Our technical support assistance is carefully woven to answer product-specific questions, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to usage and performance of all licensed products with active subscription and support agreement with a promise of maintaining the health of the systems with minimum or zero downtime, satisfied users, and efficient businesses.
Post considering the requirements and challenges, we design a solution ensuring usability and scalability. The solution implementation is done with comprehensive planning on cost estimation, approach, and gap analysis powered by multiple modes of delivery based on project type and requirements.
We follow the below process in implementing Atlassian solution design.
- Design a solution with a customized framework, workflows, and integrations to meet our client’s unique needs.
- Induce Atlassian solutions to post evaluating the compatibility with the existing processes. This is followed by selecting and procuring Atlassian tools and services.
- Provide Statement of Work to guide implementation and management of enterprise systems.
We cater to our client’s unique requirements. Hence, we also provide short-term engagements spanning between 3 to 5 days, for implementing specific software tools and practices based on unique needs and objectives. Deliverables include; planning, installation of Atlassian tools, configuration, documentation, and user orientation to the process.
We extend our support even with the upgradation of Atlassian software tools to the latest version since software upgrades are an essential part of gaining agility with upgraded product features and security.
Our knowledge-based support can save time and effort in maintaining application integrity and performance.
- After a thorough analysis of the existing Atlassian service, we initiate a plan and strategy for upgradation.
- Identify available downloads, patches, and fixes to upgrade to the latest and stable versions.
- Initiate upgradation of the existing Atlassian tools to newer versions or migrating data to Data Center or Atlassian Cloud-based on assessments.
As Atlassian solution experts, MicroGenesis tries to provide the most cost-effective way for selecting and managing the Atlassian tools and Marketplace applications. Our guidance is basis the evaluation and procurement of new licenses, perform license renewals, and manage upgrades. The following are the details of the support we extend in managing the license.
- License Procurement – We analyze and recommend the right set of Atlassian products and Marketplace applications that will prove useful for the business be it Cloud, Data Center, or Server.
- Renewals – We keep a track of the license periods and expiration dates to ensure timely renewals.
- Upgrades – The decision regarding upgrades must be taken after considering all the aspects to ensure cost-effectiveness. We advise our clients on any upgrades depending on the integration efforts and budget.
- Co-terming – We advise our clients to choose the option for co-terming that saves time through the unification of the renewal of all the Atlassian products and Marketplace Applications on a single date every year.
Coaching and Training
Our tailor-made courses shape the enhancement of the internal team’s skills and also productivity, through practical application, up-skill options, or practice consulting activities. The principles, best practices, or features available with Atlassian tools are best explained through our training programs and their associated methodologies.
Why MicroGenesis For Atlassian
MicroGenesis can make your Atlassian experience smooth and seamless. Go the MicroGenesis way!
- We maximize the ROI of an organization with the adoption and maximum utilization of the Atlassian products.
- We offer cost-effective, reliable, and flexible Atlassian service
- Our solution includes all-time access to Atlassian specialist support.
- Our premium support plans ease the adoption process with a dedicated 24X7 SME support line.
- The Atlassian Service can be utilized within the prescribed period without a long-term commitment.
- We support in scaling and improvement of productivity through modifying the systems and processes with customized Atlassian solutions.
- With close monitoring, we ensure service outage reduction and a decrease in downtime risks and performance issues.
- We empower you to rationalize your licenses and instances to optimize your spend on solutions.
Why MicroGenesis is your preferred Atlassian solutions partner?
- Flexible engagement models starting from consulting and deployment to enterprise-level managed support.
- Years of industry presence and experience with enterprise software solutions and service delivery has empowered us with the right knowledge and expertise.
- Expert implementation and integration of Atlassian solutions with third-party applications.
- A team of certified professionals on Atlassian, Cloud, DevOps, and DevSecOps supporting the deployment.
- Offer reliable and trusted Atlassian solutions to address client-specific business-critical needs.
- Successful Atlassian consulting service in a cost-efficient manner justifying Atlassian investment.