Microsoft Solutions & Services
What is Power Apps?
An organization empowered by digital transformation can enhance its productivity and efficiency. Now, the true spirit of leveraging data is experienced through transforming enterprise applications and processes by using a single, low-code platform. The Microsoft Power Platform enables an enterprise to automate its process and workflows in a rational way to improve collaboration across the business.
Microsoft Power Platform can be leveraged using intuitive technology to create data-driven and task-specific applications for real-time insights for users to make informed decisions. So, it plays a crucial role in empowering organizations with real-time data analysis, automation, and building solutions to refute challenges. The solution Microsoft Power Platform offer comes in a powerful package offering cloud-based Dynamics 365, Azure, and Office 365 applications to build and scale end-to-end enterprise solutions.
What is Power Apps?
Power Apps is a service, connector, and data platform for turning ideas and creativity into customized apps, which can connect data and workflow across the network, stored either on the cloud or on-premise sources to solve business challenges. With Microsoft Power Apps, it has become easy to build low-code apps in a short span of time. This enhances organizational agility in solving issues with speed and conviction.
Our enhancement factors for Microsoft Power Apps
- Connecting the recently built apps to the existing data that are available in SharePoint, Salesforce, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- Choose from pre-existing professional templates to ensure a responsive design and to add a specialized look and feel.
- Enable customization basis the budget allotment.
- Creating Microsoft Excel-like appeal to ensure rationalization.
- Enhancing visual impact through professional and interactive apps.
- Enhancing interaction of pro-developers with data and metadata through extensible platforms.
- An opportunity to connect with the Power Apps team.
Advantages of using Microsoft Power Apps
- Pre-built templates, drag-and-drop features, and seamless deployment enable building and launching low-code apps with swiftness.
- Easy maintenance and improvement.
- App building features with advanced functionality powered by pre-built AI components.
- Ability to extend app capabilities with Azure Functions and custom connectors.
- Ability to build high productivity apps with advanced tools.
- Enhance the possibility of data integration and distribution with intuitive visual tools.
- Easy to share on devices.
- Detailed customization to optimize tasks and roles.
- Development cost reduced with an increase in efficiency.
- Assured ROI.
- Advanced security features.
- Gain a competitive advantage by linking organizational data.
Success stories worth mentioning
The visual approach to understanding and teaching has far-reaching impacts. To make the school curriculum logical, robust, and comprehensive an elementary school principal developed a Power App solution for both the teachers and the students to embed school routine and curriculum efficiently and effectively. This enhanced the learning as well as a teaching experience for the school creating a success story of its genre.
Power Apps has been a game-changer in the Insurance industry where building or customization has empowered the organization with a faster solution to meet goals and experience an agile and professional solution at low cost. It nurtures an innovation and enables anyone to create an appropriate solution to accelerate business growth.
As a Microsoft Power App partner, we at MicroGenesis analyze the enterprise challenge and build innovative and comprehensive solution that can streamline a successful digital transformation with the expertise to transition a business strategy to actionable reality.
What is Power BI?
Power BI is a service that can transform unrelated sources of data into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights. It can bridge the gap between data and decision-making through visual connections using a unified and scalable platform. This empowers an organization to gain deeper data insight.
MicroGenesis supporting the Power BI features as a partner
- Offering end-to-end data protection.
- Ensuring compatibility with Azure and Microsoft Office.
- Extensive data connection to enable data-driven decision making.
- Data is transformed into visuals to identify trends.
- Dynamics 365 can be separately integrated.
- Data clarity strengthens organizational resilience.
- Ensure data compliance.
Advantages of using Microsoft Power BI
- Easy to connect.
- Improve data experience.
- Interactive and immersive dashboard.
- AI-powered visual solution for business requirements.
- Connect all data sources to maintain accuracy, consistency, and security.
- Enhance team collaboration within the organization.
- Empower organizations with data-driven strategic decisions.
- Boost productivity.
- Reduction of cost and complexity through self-service analytics.
- Data loss prevention capability.
- Dynamic and user-friendly.
Success stories worth mentioning
Metro Bank is a financial institution in the UK that leveraged Power BI to optimize business processes and accelerate growth. Since data and the right technology decide on the success of the organization, Metro Bank opted to transform its business platform. With Power BI as the business intelligence tool, all data sources could be connected to create a visual display. It helped the bank track its customer complaints efficiently. Hence, it is a logical combination of Power BI and Azure to track and manage project costs ensuring a competitive advantage to the bank.
King’s College in London faced challenges with data silos where senior stakeholders were unable to capture a glimpse of real-time data insights in order to track performance and progress. To analyze the data and extract meaningful insights, Power BI was used to build a multiphase solution that would create responsive dashboards to formulate strategic decisions. Hence, it improved the strategic planning of the management and the competitiveness of the institution.
MicroGenesis being the Power BI-partner ensures that the leveraging of technology adds value to the organization in terms of enhanced agility and cost-efficiency. It is the end-to-end support that makes us a true partner in helping our clients overcome organizational challenges.
What is Power Automate?
Power Automate is a service with a no-code/low-code platform that streamlines repetitive tasks. This can automate the organizational workflows to reduce manual tasks. Starting from downloading and uploading files, approving purchase orders, log monitoring to data transfer to other systems – Power Automate can ease the process making it error-free and cost-effective. The Power Platform has leveraged artificial intelligence in providing an interface to build and train a workflow model. This unlocks the power of Azure Machine Learning and Cognitive services without writing a single line of code. Industries benefiting from Power Automate are; banking, retail, manufacturing, insurance, and healthcare.
Features that MicroGenesis focus
- Automate business processes like moving data from one system to another.
- Send automatic reminders and notifications for tasks.
- Scheduled movement of business data between systems deciding on priority.
- Connect to almost 300 data sources or any publicly available API.
- Even tasks can be automated on the local computer like data in Excel.
- Guided process flow through different stages.
- Connecting to external data sources via one of the hundreds of connectors or directly via an API
- Automating desktop-based processes with robotic process automation (RPA) capabilities
Advantages of using Microsoft Power Automate
- Easy to operate.
- Reduce repetitive tasks.
- Streamline daily tasks and workflows.
- Improve workforce productivity.
- Share and access business data fast and accurately.
- Improve collaboration on a common data model.
Success stories worth mentioning
American Red Cross leveraged a power platform to reduce repetitive tasks. It immensely helped the team to manage tedious data-related work in less time. The instant notifications and data visibility reduced the complexity of backend data management.
When G&J Pepsi, the cold drink company embraced Power Automate to deliver better service and to meet challenges head-on, they created custom applications to automate the store audit and merchandising process of the company. Power Automate empowered them to build, deploy, and manage scalable end-to-end solutions without any previous app development experience. This enabled the company to gain new insights. So, the organization gained efficiency at a low cost without the need to manage any core infrastructure.
MicroGenesis believes that Power Automation is a part of the journey that an organization experience while opting for Power Platforms. In each of its phases, it thrives to empower an organization with self-managed technology that focuses on cost-efficiency and enhanced capability to truly enable an enterprise to become self-reliant.
To gain the complete advantage of the AI capabilities, an AI model needs to be built first. Currently, there are four AI models available to build:
- Form processor – This model extracts text from an uploaded image.
- Object detector – This model identifies objects from an uploaded image adding the count of the number of objects present.
- Prediction – This model predicts based on previous data history.
- Text classification – This model categorizes text by its meaning, making it is easier to analyze.
The three types of flows that can be created with Power Automate are;
- Event-driven flows – These are flows built with a trigger followed by one or more actions. There is a multitude of triggers and actions available to the existing connectors. My flows and Team flow is visible in Power Automate. The only difference between a My flow and a Team flow is that of ownership. My flow is for a sole owner, while a Team flow is for more than one owner.
- Business process flows – These flows are built to augment the experience when using model-driven apps and the Dataverse. This creates a guided experience within the model-driven apps.
- Desktop flow – These robotic process automation (RPA) flows enables a user to record the performing actions on the desktop or within a web browser. Such recording then helps to trigger a flow to perform the task of the process workflow. This makes input and output of data feasible enhancing the process of automation even for manual business processes.